Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween -- is it fun???

Hey guys...

this is from my experience today, on Halloween...

Before today, I thought that halloween is the one of holiday for America, the day for only children, little Trick-ot treaters..

However, it wasn't..

I heard the experience from my mother and my brother when they were around the NEC and Huntington Ave.On the way of home, they saw the people who are drinking alcohol in the middle of the day and walking with faltering steps and they also met druken drivers who threats other drivers.other car was about to hit my mother's car, but fourtunately, my mother averted it.
and when I was at home, I got a headache because of my neighbors. They turned music loud ( even I cannot understand the music) and bunch of people were making noisy.

I understand the Trick-or treaters, little children who are going around and knocking the doors for candys, but I cannot understand the young people who drink alcohol and threat other people and interupt other people's life..
It is my second Halloween in America. On the last halloween, I knew that little kids with their parents going around the village and town and say: Trick or Treat!!! and People gave sweets for little kids.. and set off fire squibs at night...
But today, I saw different aspects of halloween...

Having the big parties and drinking and turning the loud music.... Is it the way that people enjoying the Halloween???? Is it the halloween getting popular to adults too or is it already popular to all range of people (disregarding the age)??

(I hope that you enjoy the halloween...)

No comments: